San Jose Golf Course Injury Attorney
Golf Resort Injury Lawyer in the Bay Area
When you or a family member has been injured at a golf course in California, you need the assistance an experienced personal injury attorney. Golf courses in the San Francisco Bay area and elsewhere present multiple risk factors for golfers, visitors and workers, including the following:
- A golfer or other visitor may trip and fall on steps, on uneven ground or where there are unmarked holes.
- A guest at a golf resort may be struck on the head with an errant golf ball.
- A person injured by the unsafe operation of a golf cart.
- Someone on the grounds at a golf resort may be hit by a golf cart.
- An altercation between golfers may result in an assault, causing injury.
After a serious accident at a golf resort in the San Jose area or anywhere else, it is important to seek knowledgeable legal counsel to help you protect your rights and obtain monetary compensation. Contact the Law Office of John J. Garvey, III, to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced San Jose golf course injury lawyer.
Recovering From a Golf Injury Takes Time and Money
You may require emergency medical care, ongoing therapy and follow-up treatment and perhaps medical equipment or devices such as crutches, a wheelchair or handrails for your shower. Your injury may fall under one of these categories:
- A blunt-force injury requiring medical evaluation and care, pain control, and time to heal
- A laceration requiring stitches
- A sprain or bone fracture
- A head injury
- An eye, mouth or nose injury
As with all personal injuries, your San Jose golf course injury lawyer will want to learn everything possible about the injury, the accident and estimated costs of medical treatment, lost wage replacement and other losses. A careful examination of the causes of the accident will help determine where liability falls:
Work With a Law Firm Committed to Your Recovery
Learn how a well-established personal injury law firm can help after you were injured or your loved one was killed or injured due to a San Jose golf course accident. Attorney John J. Garvey, III welcomes your inquiry. Contact the law firm by phone or e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation with an accomplished personal injury attorney. These cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, so if you do not recover damages, you do not owe any legal fees. Call 408-293-7777 today to schedule an appointment.