Free Consultations


Monterey Personal Injury Lawyer

Dedicated Monterey Personal Injury Attorney Fighting for Your Compensation

In the words of the Monterey County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Monterey County highlights everything that's best about California. Breathtaking Big Sur vistas from Highway 1, classic wine-producing vineyards, proximity to pristine Carmel Beach, and unparalleled golfing and surfing opportunities in the summertime are all associated with the geographical area around the city of Monterey.

Perhaps you were born and raised in Monterey. Perhaps you are a transplant from back East. Perhaps you were a business traveler, tourist, or student who was visiting Monterey temporarily. Whatever circumstances brought you to Monterey, you may suddenly be unable to enjoy life as you once did if you have suffered a serious or catastrophic injury. In these situations, you will need to determine who was responsible, and you may be able to take action to receive financial compensation. When doing so, it is crucial to work with a local attorney who has experience in personal injury cases.

The law office of John J. Garvey, III provides legal help to people who have suffered accidental injuries in Monterey and other nearby cities and counties. Attorney John Garvey understands the difficulties the injury victims often experience, whether they live near the location of an accident or were visiting the area temporarily. He can perform extensive investigations into the causes of an accident or injury to determine who was at fault. He can then make sure a victim will be able to take legal action to pursue compensation that will fully address the harm they have suffered, the financial expenses related to their injury, and other ways they have been affected.

Auto Accident Law Firm in Monterey, California

Have you suffered an injury in the Monterey area due to any of the following reasons?

The law office of John J. Garvey, III, located in San Jose, represents injury victims throughout northern California, including in Monterey and nearby. Our firm also represents family members who have lost loved ones in traffic accidents, amusement park accidents, and other types of accidents in the Monterey area. We can provide representation in wrongful death cases, helping a family recover compensation for their personal and financial losses.

Contact a Monterey Wrongful Death Attorney

The law office of John J. Garvey, III can help you obtain the compensation that you need after a serious accident. You may be compensated for:

  • Medical expenses
  • Lost wage replacement
  • Rehabilitation and disability accommodations
  • Pain and suffering

We represent injured people and surviving family members on a contingency basis. Contact us today at 408-293-7777 for a free consultation.

badge badge badge badge badge
Back to Top