Santa Clara County Broken Bone Injury Attorney
Personal Injury Lawyer for Bone Fractures Serving San Jose, Campbell and Palo Alto, CA
There are often pieces of good news about a bone fracture:
- It is not usually life-threatening.
- It will usually heal with time.
- It does not lead to lingering mental deficits such as in the case of a head injury.
- In the grand scheme of things, it is generally fixable compared to more serious injuries.
The bad news associated with a broken bone, however, can overwhelm a victim and the victims family, both short term and long term:
- Emergency medical treatment and follow-up care is expensive, painful and time-consuming for the victim and family members.
- Pain management can have its own complications, including the possibility that a patient will develop a dependency on painkillers.
- The injured person is likely to be temporarily disabled and immobilized for a lengthy period of time.
- The injured person will most likely not be able to work for some time — and even if so, he or she may have diminished capabilities for days, weeks or months.
- Complications leading to ongoing chronic pain (such as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy [RSD]/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome [CRIPS] (or arachnoiditis) may be a side effect of the bone fracture.
- Determining who is responsible to pay for the injury is often a challenge.
- Insurance companies and medical providers may flood the patient with obstacles, including mountains of complicated paperwork and documentation requirements.
In addition to requiring the best medical care you can find, you most likely also need legal advice and representation to assist in your recovery. If you or a family member has suffered a bone fracture as a result of a car and truck accident, slip and fall accident, workplace accident, or airplane crash, you will be wise to talk to a San Jose area broken bone injury lawyer sooner rather than later. A San Jose broken bone injury lawyer with years of experience can help you cut through the red tape and find the relief that you seek after you have broken a bone in a traffic accident or any type of fall.
Contact John J. Garvey, III, San Jose Broken Bone Injury Lawyer
Whatever the cause of an accident, severe injuries cause pain, suffering and expense to a victim and usually the family as well. With a confident attorney from the Law Office of John J. Garvey, III, on your side, you stand a much better chance of obtaining the compensation you need after an accidental injury. Contact our San Jose fracture injury law firm after a car, truck or slip and fall accident. Call us today at 408-293-7777 to schedule a free initial consultation with John J. Garvey, III, accomplished San Jose broken bone injury lawyer. We handle cases on a contingency fee basis (no recovery, no fee).