San Jose Car Accident Lawyer

Serving Clients in Santa Clara County, San Benito County, and the South Bay Area

san jose car accident lawyer

At the Law Office of John J. Garvey, III, we strongly believe it is the right of accident victims to obtain monetary compensation from the person or parties responsible for their injuries. For more than 40 years, San Jose car accident lawyer John J. Garvey, III, has represented clients involved in vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, and injury cases involving mass transit such as light rail and buses.

We represent people who have been injured in rollovers, head-on collisions, and other types of crashes caused by drunk drivers, distracted drivers, underinsured drivers, unlicensed drivers, defective vehicle parts (such as tires), or defective road design. We understand the challenges and needs of people who have suffered serious injuries including paralysis and quadriplegia, spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or loss of loved ones in fatal accidents.

Work with Experts to Investigate and Heal, Call 408-293-7777

If you have been injured in a car crash, hiring an experienced San Jose car accident attorney to investigate the accident is very important. Read more advice about what to do after an auto accident. Learn all you can about how to help yourself — and recognize when you need the professional help of others: doctors, therapists and an attorney on your side.

We are prepared to meet you wherever and whenever it is convenient to discuss your injuries and how we can help, whether we meet in your hospital room, your home, or our office. We can help you through the maze of insurance claims and protect your interests after injuries from the following:

You Need Help and Compensation

After a serious car accident or other motor vehicle accident, life may never be the same. You will most likely need monetary compensation to give you the tools to live with loss and disability. You may need compensation for lost wages, surgery costs, ongoing medical care, physical therapy, home remodeling adapted to your disability, and a modified van if your mobility is impaired. You may be eligible for compensation for pain and suffering as well.

Mr. Garvey is an accident attorney who is prepared to aggressively pursue your case, file claims to hold the negligent party responsible, and get you the compensation you need. Reimbursement may be for lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.

Dedicated Representation for Catastrophic Injuries

If you have suffered a debilitating injury such as a spinal or head injury, or an amputation, we can help you file a claim to collect compensation. If you were driving a vehicle for your employer and were in an accident, you may have a claim for your personal injury other than your claim for workers compensation benefits. The other driver may not have been insured, or may not have enough coverage to pay you for your injuries. Our representation will make your decisions easier.

We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. If we fail to recover monetary compensation for you, we will not charge you attorney fees. You could unknowingly lose your rights without proper legal representation. We are dedicated to your case from beginning to end, helping you explore your best options and preserve your rights every step of the way.

Call 408-293-7777 to Discuss Your Accident

Whatever the cause of an accident, severe injuries cause pain, suffering and expense to a victim and usually a family as well. You need someone on your side to help obtain the compensation you need after a car accident. Contact our San Jose law office after a car, truck, or other motor vehicle accident. Call us today at to schedule a free initial consultation. Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis (no recovery, no fee).

AvvoAV10 Best Personal Injury American Justice SCCTLA CAOC

Contact Us Now

Schedule a Free Consultation

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with the attorney, please call at 408-293-7777 or complete the intake form below.

NOTE: Fields with a * indicate a required field.
John J. Garvey, III
96 North Third Street, #660
San Jose, CA 95112

Map and Directions