Santa Cruz Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney Serving Monterey Bay and Santa Cruz County
Lifelong residents, tourists, business travelers and UC Santa Cruz students enjoy the many opportunities that the lovely Santa Cruz area offers. The beach and surrounding mountain areas beckon all: bicyclists, skateboarder users, Boardwalk patrons and surfers, to name a few.
Whatever brought you to Santa Cruz, your ability to enjoy all that the city has to offer has most likely been seriously diminished if you suffered a serious injury or loss of a family member in a fatal accident. The accident in question may have been similar to any of the following:
- A bicycle versus car accident
- A car versus truck accident
- An accidental injury caused by dangerous conditions on public or privately owned premises, such as an amusement park, a shopping center, or a private home
- An accidental injury caused by use of a dangerous or defective product, such as defective motorcycle or car components
- A swimming pool accident, a playground accident, or backyard barbecue propane tank explosion
With law offices in San Jose, John J. Garvey, III, is also a well-respected Santa Cruz personal injury lawyer with the experience and knowledge necessary to help you obtain the compensation that you need after a serious accident.
Was someone elses negligence the cause of your accidental injury in Santa Cruz? Mr. Garvey can help you find out — and may be able to use that information to help bring you financial relief to cope with your head injury, broken bone(s), back or neck injury or other serious or catastrophic injury. You most likely need financial help with the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Accommodations such as wheel chairs and wheel chair ramps
- Acknowledgement of pain and suffering
Contact a Monterey Bay Area Wrongful Death Attorney
Contact an experienced personal injury attorney serving the Santa Cruz area. The Law Office of John J. Garvey, III, offers free initial consultations to accidental injury victims. Call 408-293-7777.