Jump to Navigation
Car Accidents

San Jose Car Accident Attorney

San Jose car accident lawyer, John J. Garvey, III handles auto injury claims throughout the San Jose area. Call today: 408-899-8814

Auto Accident Lawyer for the San Jose area

Justice First. Integrity Always.

At the Law Office of John J. Garvey, III, we strongly believe it is the right of accident victims to obtain monetary compensation from the person or parties responsible for their injuries. For more than 35 years, San Jose car accident lawyer, John J. Garvey, III, has represented clients involved in vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents and injury cases involving mass transit such as light rail and buses.

If you have been injured in a car crash, hiring an experienced San Jose car accident attorney to investigate the accident is very important. Read more advice about what to do after an auto accident on this Web site. Learn all you can about how to help yourself — and recognize when you need the professional help of others: doctors, therapists and an attorney on your side.

Contact San Jose, California, car accident lawyer John J. Garvey, III. We are prepared to meet you wherever and whenever it is convenient to discuss your injuries and how we can help, whether we meet in your hospital room, your home, or our office. We can help you through the maze of insurance claims and protect your interests.

You Need Help and Compensation

After a serious car accident or other motor vehicle accident, life may never be the same. You will most likely need monetary compensation to give you the tools to live with loss and disability. You may need compensation for lost wages, surgery costs, ongoing medical care, physical therapy, home remodeling adapted to your disability and a modified van if your mobility is impaired. You may be eligible for compensation for pain and suffering as well.

Mr. Garvey is prepared to aggressively pursue your case and file claims to hold the negligent party responsible and get you the compensation you need. Reimbursement may be for lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.

If you have suffered a debilitating injury such as a spinal or head injury, or an amputation, we can help you file a claim to collect compensation. If you were driving a vehicle for your employer and were in an accident, you may have a claim for your personal injury other than your claim for workers' compensation benefits. The other driver may not have been insured, or may not have enough coverage to pay you for your injuries. Our representation will make your decisions easier.

We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. If we fail to recover monetary compensation for you, we will not charge you attorney fees.

You could unknowingly lose your rights without proper legal representation. We are dedicated to your case from beginning to end, helping you explore your best options and preserve your rights every step of the way.

Automobile Accident Litigation

Contact the Law Office of John J. Garvey, III, by phone or e-mail to schedule a consultation regarding any type of car accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, ATV or recreational vehicle accident or mass transit accident (light rail or bus). We represent people who have been injured in rollovers, head-on collisions and other types of crashes caused by drunk drivers, distracted drivers, underinsured drivers, unlicensed drivers, defective vehicle parts (such as ties), or defective road design.

We understand the challenges and needs of people who have suffered serious injuries including paralysis and quadriplegia, spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries or loss of loved ones in fatal accidents.

A Lawyer Working to Get Compensation for Accident Victims

Whatever the cause of an accident, severe injuries cause pain, suffering and expense to a victim and usually a family as well. You need someone on your side to help obtain the compensation you need after a car accident. Contact our San Jose law office after a car, truck or other motor vehicle accident. Call us today to schedule a free initial consultation. Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis (no recovery, no fee).

Click Here For Free Case Evaluation

Contact Us Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Selected One of Silicon Valley's Best Lawyers by San Jose Magazine | San Jose Magazine

Privacy Policy | Law Firm Marketing by FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business.