San Jose Rollover Accident Attorney
Lawyer Representing Injured Victims of Rollover Accidents in the Bay Area
Many circumstances can lead to a rollover accident — one of the most perilous types of car accidents or truck accidents. Clients of the Law Office of John J. Garvey, III have been involved in car crashes caused or worsened by factors, including the following:
- Dangerous road conditions: tunnels, bridges without shoulders and slippery surfaces; collision with potholes or other objects in the road
- Defective auto design: many SUVs have proven to be especially susceptible to rollover crashes
- Driver distraction: turning to look at a childrens argument in the back seat, for example
- Roof crush caused by poor automobile design and manufacture
- Collision with another vehicle at a high rate of speed — perhaps a car making a sudden illegal lane change, for example
- Overcorrecting the direction the car is moving with sudden jerks to the steering wheel
- Poor road design, including posted speeds inappropriate to the curves of the road
Legal Counsel to Help You Evaluate Your Injuries
If you were fortunate and your seat belt worked properly, you may have escaped serious injury such as a broken neck or head injury. A San Jose rollover accident lawyer can advise you on how to be sure that you understand the full extent of your injuries before accepting any insurance settlement if you believe you were not seriously injured. But you may have suffered serious injury nonetheless, including:
For best prospects for a successful recovery, it is important to obtain qualified medical advice and treatment. You may be out of commission for a while, but recover fully. Alternatively, you may experience medical problems or physical limitations that will require a permanent change in your lifestyle. Besides following doctors orders, consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.
San Jose Rollover Accident Lawyer Welcomes Inquiries
Schedule a consultation with San Jose rollover accident lawyer John J. Garvey, III in San Jose to discuss your options, opportunities and challenges ahead. All personal injury cases at our firm are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning there is no fee unless you recover. Call 408-293-7777 today for an appointment. The Law Office of John J. Garvey, III is proud to serve San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Monterey and all of the surrounding.